Today I had to create images out of database entries. I had a base image which I used to put text on top. But some of the Lines I had to parse contained ampersands (&). No mater how I I encoded and masked them, they always seem to riun the image creation or they didnt appear.
The problem was the code of phpThumbOf. It took all ampersands for delimiters, so I replaced the delimiters with another character.
How to fix:
- open core/components/phpthumbof/model/phpthumbof/phpthumbof.class.php
- search for "public function setOptions($options)"
- some lines further, replace "[...] explode('&',$options);" with "explode('°',$options);"
- Edit your snippet call accordingly
Yes, it's a quick and dirty fix. And it works.